This is a very quick post before I run up to the ICU to see Shae post-surgery!
We were expecting a phone call at about 2 - 3pm, but the surgeon called at 12:30pm to say that he had finished, all had gone very well and Shae would be in ICU in about an hour. That's in about 10 minutes, so I'm racing!!
Praise the Lord that all went so well and so quickly! Typical of Him and Shae, really. Like I said, they have a pretty brilliant track record.
I will post in more detail later tonight, but I'm keen to get up and see my baby. I expect to see a beautiful angel hidden beneath a swollen and blue face with lots of tubes, ventilator, fresh incision...etc. Desperate to be by her side!
Let everything that is in me praise the Lord. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
Praise God!! All our love and prayers. Liz et al
ReplyDeleteI am crying buckets, happy buckets of joy-filled tears. Hallelujah our Father God is an awesome God.
ReplyDelete