We have had a surprisingly great weekend.
Saturday morning's x-ray was clear and we enjoyed the afternoon at the Melbourne Museum. Quite fascinating and better than being out in the cold 15 degree day.
Yesterday we went to church with Eleanor's family and then Shae was invited to attend her birthday party at Dizzy's Castle - an indoor play centre. It was a fun and exhausting day which took us pleasantly by surprise. And to top it all off, we snuggled up and watched the dancing finale. A fantastic day. But not as good as today.....
We've been given the green light to come home!!!! This time it's for real. Our flight has just been booked and we will be back by dinner time tonight!
I could just scream for joy!!!!!
Can't wait to see all our Adelaide friends and family soon....
Some of my very good, trusted friends (and my chiropractor) have warned me that once I get back and the adrenalin stops is the time that I may "hit the wall" somewhat. I have been contemplating this and trying to prepare myself. But how do you prepare for that???? Can't really.
So, I am running headlong and joyfully toward my nervous breakdown. As prepared as is possible, and extremely excited that while I may be a basket case, at least it will be with Matt, all my kids, my own bed and my coffee machine!
oh yay, yay, yay, yay and woo hoo. I'll drop a meal off once a week for a month, just let me know which day you prefer, time and dietry weirdisms...don't even think about saying no!
ReplyDelete