I have run out of face cleansing wipes.
Normally I am a plain old sorbolene and water girl (low maintenance in all it's finest), but for this trip I thought I would keep things simple and buy some Nivea facial cleansing wipes. Not knowing when I would have ready access to face washers etc. There were 25 wipes in the pack, which I thought would be plenty. Two nights ago I used the last one, which means we have now had 26 nights away from home.
And I am back to sorbolene and water, because hopefully now we will be spending our last nights here in the same place.
Shae enjoyed a long warm shower last night. Her second one in over three weeks (adding it all up, she still hasn't used her 4 minutes per shower quota of water - just in case you were wondering exactly how long this shower was...!).
We have taken this morning slowly, after a wonderful and undisturbed sleep.
It will be a cold, rainy and blustery weekend here in Melbourne. Perfect for playing board games, reading books, resting, maybe even getting on with some sight words.
I feel so tired. And so peaceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment