Last night we attended our church's weekly prayer meeting. The meeting was focused around praying for Shae and our family as we prepare for her surgery. On the way there in the car I asked Matt if I could resign from this mission - just skip it altogether and get on with the next chapter.
I arrived at the meeting tired. But, oh!! When I left I felt like I was being carried! The prayers of the faithful truly are mighty - they are mighty to see results in healing, encouragement, comfort, peace, joy, hope, perseverance, and the list goes on. Our God is so amazingly GOOD!
Thank you to everyone who was at the meeting and prayed with us there. And thank you to everyone else we know who has been committed to praying for us along the way (and some who we don't even know!). I don't know how to fully express how much of a blessing and how essential it is to us.
Shae is sounding less congested tonight and I feel confident that we will be fit to fly on Sunday....
No comments:
Post a Comment