It has been long (very long) since I have blogged. In fact, when I logged on to recall last years' journey I found I could not read my posts. So, I'm posting a test blog to see if we can start up where we left off. To see if my memories are still stored somewhere. Time to start printing out these pages....
The last day of 2010 was special, lovely, full of hope for the year ahead. Ethan, Ash, Shae and I headed over to the Caldwell home for a play and homemade pizzas (actually Tess and I had turkey and gravy sandwhiches which made me very happy). Then we all cruised down to Cyberport for some frolicking outdoors. All the kids built a castle in a thicket of trees out of rocks. They got leaves in their hair. It was sacred.
Our new year celebration entailed a family dinner at home on our new (finally!!) dining table, with chocolate puddings and Piper champagne - sparkling lime Perrier for the kids. It was a special dinner and I took the opportunity to share with our precious children how proud I am of them for transitioning back to HK and blossoming all the while. We followed up with a couple of games of Uno Attack and floated to bed basking in love and wonder at the gift God gave us in creating families.
Happy, happy new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment