Friday, April 2, 2010

An Anniversary ends the Silence!

I have been busy. And I'm tired. Blogging has taken a back seat to the craziness of life right now. When will things slow down?

But I am taking just a few moments to give thanks in words for the miracle of Shae's life. Today is the anniversary of her surgery. She is strong and happy and keeps pace with the best of them. She stands out from the crowd because of who she is rather than because of her colour or fatigue.

So, today I take time to say thanks - to our Heavenly Father who made and has provided for Shae. Who sent His Son to free us from sin, sickness and death. And for the opportunity to recall every Easter from now on the new life we have witnessed before our eyes.

4 comments:

  1. Bravo bravissimo and tks for taking the time to share it with us. Indeed a big date to be celebrated. Amen my dear.
    Also, great to read that life is busy busy, therefore I imagine that life in HK has settled well and you guys are feeling home again. Now it will be my turn to tell you what you told me in the past and it was phenomenal. DONT FEEL GUILTY TO ENJOY THE NEW FRIENDS.
    Love and hugs,
    Odila

    ReplyDelete
  2. We remember too - and also thank God!
    Bill & Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you have settled back in HK. Can you please update us with your new email details as I don't want to lose touch with you again! Love to all your family, Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. We praise God with you. And miss you every time we head down the hill. Give hugs and kisses to the kids(and you and Matt) from all of us.

    ReplyDelete