Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Now I'm 36 I'm as clever as clever...

I have had another birthday.

I celebrated this occasion with a) Matt, my kids, blueberry pancakes and coffee;

and b) Matt, friends, mud cake and champagne.

Both were fantastic. I am very blessed.

In the same week I went on a dinner date and a breakfast date with my husband. So much time for uninterrupted conversation bliss!

I also finally got back to the physio so I can start getting my hips straightened up again. There, I experienced accupuncture for the first time (I think my physio is probably the only person I would allow to do this. She is very knowledgable and good at what she does, unlike previous physiotherapists I have seen).

So, what's not to love about being 36?

It has been a week of pancakes, dates, champagne, realignment and love!

Think I'll be 36 now forever and ever....

1 comment: